F-1 Student

The F-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa which permits an international student to come to the United States temporarily to pursue full-time academic studies in colleges, universities, seminaries, conservatories, academic high schools, other academic institutions, and in language training.

In the menu at the left, you will find everything you need to know about being a successful F-1 student during and after your program at UCSF.