Report Updated Contact Info

International students and scholars are required by law to notify ISSO of a change of their address within 10 business days of moving. You can notify ISSO by completing the online change of address form at

Scholars in employment based statuses (H-1B, TN, O-1, E-3, PR) are required to submit their address update to ISSO AND are required to inform USCIS of their new address within 10 days of moving by filing an online “AR-11” Form at the USCIS website.