Fulbright U.S. Student Program

The Fulbright U.S. Student Program provides grants for individually designed study/research projects or for English Teaching Assistant Programs. To be eligible as a UCSF graduate student, you must not have been awarded a doctorate degree at the time the Fulbright application is submitted. To be eligible as a UCSF medical student, you can only apply the Fall of your third year of school.

  • UCSF Fulbright Program Adviser (FPA)
  • Application Guidelines
  • Timeline
  • Workshops & Outreach
  • Specific Fulbright Opportunities focused on Biomedical Sciences