J-1 Waiver Information

To apply for a waiver of the two-year home residence requirement, please review instruction guidelines at the U.S. Department of State's website. You can also review responses to 212e waiver application frequently asked questions at the Department of State's website as well. Unfortunately, ISSO is legally unable to advise on the application process for 212e waivers.