F-1 Program Transfer

For those who are currently in F-1 or J-1 status at another institution in the U.S., to transfer to UCSF’s sponsorship for your F-1 or J-1, you must submit the following documents:

  1. Confidential Financial Statement
  2. Admission letter
  3. Financial support documents such as bank statements, UCSF or other organization award letters, or student loan award letters
  4. A copy of biographical page from passport
  5. A copy of your visa stamp in your passport
  6. A copy of your current I-20 or DS 2019
  7. A copy of your current Electronic I-94 Form
  8. A completed Transfer-In Form:

F-1 Student Transfer Form
J-1 Student Transfer Form