Location & Contact Information
UCSF International Students & Scholars Office (ISSO) - Mission Bay Campus
William J. Rutter Center
1675 Owens Street, Room CC-290
San Francisco, CA 94143
Telephone: (415) 476-1773
Fax: (415) 476-8119
For Fed Ex/DHL/UPS Shipping: Use zip code 94158
Mission Bay Office Hours
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday - Friday (drop in hours)
Getting to ISSO's Main Office at Mission Bay
- If you have a UCSF ID badge and are located at another UCSF campus, you can conveniently reach us via UCSF campus shuttle.
- The 16th Street/Mission BART is a 15-minute drive away from campus. Ways to get to UCSF Mission Bay from BART:
- If you have a UCSF ID badge, you can take the UCSF red shuttle from the 16th Street/Mission BART station to campus. If you are a UCSF employee, but do not have a UCSF ID yet, you can show your UCSF offer letter.
- The Muni 55 bus route drops off in front of UCSF's Benioff's Children's Hospital. The Muni 55 bus route can be found at the SFMTA.
- You can take a taxi or Uber from the BART to campus
- The Caltrain depot is a 15-minute walk away